Monday, May 07, 2018

I've decided to bring the Flash Fiction Blog back to life so stay tuned as I try to re-familiarize myself with how this site works (and as I try to update links). Soon I'll be posting information about various flash literature markets, about various types of flash fiction, and other interesting topics pertaining to flash literature in general.

For now, be sure to visit OPEN: Journal of Arts & Letters http://ojalart.com/ where I'm the flash fiction contributing editor. There's some outstanding work published there along with some totally arresting art work. More on this in the coming days.

And be sure to subscribe to my free Flash Fiction Flash newsletter. I publish it monthly and you'll receive it via email. To subscribe (did I mention that it's free?) send a blank subject header message to FlashFictionFlash-Subscribe@Yahoogroups.com  My newsletter includes flash literature markets (many paying markets), competitions, and flash literature publishing news.

Back soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home