Sunday, April 22, 2012

BIG DOUBLE WOW!!! GEOFF AND KARIN FULLER: BOTH WINNERS!!! Geoff Fuller, who co-wrote some feature-length articles with me that were published in Writer's Digest, received some great news! He is the First Place winner of the Crime category in Writer's Digest's Category Fiction Awards writing competitions. Not only that, but his wife, Karin Fuller, earned First Place in the Romance category of that same competition!!! That both of them won first places is a cause for using exclamation marks!!!! A big yay to Geoff and Karin!!! (See the May/June 2012 issue of Writer's Digest for more info. And/or go to http://writersdigest.com/June-12

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Len Leatherwood said...

Dear Pamelyn,

I am guest editing at SheWrites.com next week and would love to either interview you or use some of your articles on flash fiction to get the word out about a writing form I love. I realize this is short notice. I must admit I hadn't considered approaching you until just this morning. I suddenly thought, Why not? So, here I am.

I write a blog called 20 Minutes a Day, which is centered on flash. Also, I have stories published in flash fiction and memoir at flashquake, All Things Girl, Cup of Comfort cookbook, and True Words Anthology, 2009, 2011, and 2012. In addition, I have taught an online flash fiction/flash memoir course for Story Circle Network for the past 2 years. I use your article on the history of flash fiction from The Rose Metal Press Field Guide in that course. I also really enjoy your newsletter. Let me know if you're open to an interview or allowing me to use some of your articles for SheWrites. The readership is large, almost 20,000 people so it's a chance to promote flash fiction.

Thanks so much.
Helen (Len) Leatherwood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home